Benefits of Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing is a hot topic especially in these days of instant results. The reason why i-marketing has become so popular is because they provide three major benefits to potential buyers:
1. Convenience: Customers can order products 24 hours a day wherever they are. They don’t have to sit in traffic, and a parking space, and walk through countless shops to find and examine goods.
2. Information: Customers can find reams of comparative information about companies, products, competitors, and prices without leaving their office or home.
3. Fewer hassles: Customers don’t have to face salespeople or open themselves up to persuasion and emotional factors; they also don’t have to wait in line.
Internet Marketing also provides a number of benefits to marketers:
1. Quick adjustments to market conditions: Companies can quickly add products to their offering and change prices and descriptions.
2. Lower costs: On-line marketers avoid the expense of maintaining a store and the costs of rent, insurance, and utilities. They can produce digital catalogs for much less than the cost of printing and mailing paper catalogs.
3. Relationship building: On-line marketers can dialogue with consumers and learn from them.
4. Audience sizing: Marketers can learn how many people visited their on-line site and how many stopped at particular places on the site. This information can help improve offers and ads.